Which of the following allows a developer to define accurate unit tests focused on business needs?
Iteration planning for Sprint 5 of your current project is complete. The plan for the sprint is to increase performance of the system, which of the following acceptance criteria would you expect for Sprint 5?
1) User access for all roles has been validated.
2) A static analysis tool has been executed for all code.
3) 100% of the existing regression test suite has passed.
4) System is responding in less than 3 seconds, 90% of the time.
5) A new version of internet Explorer has been included.
You are working in a software development company which, for many years, used a sequential development model and was organized into separate departments for each functional group (e.g. business analysts, developers, testers) located within their own office space. Your organization has recently changed to a SCRUM agile framework.Which of the following is an important organizational and behavioral best practice for a tester in the SCRUM team that should have also been practiced when using the sequential model?